Saltzman & Gordon Mission Statement
Our Commitment to You
To continue to provide aggressive, compassionate and personalized service to each and every client by abiding by the following practices:
- Telephone calls are guaranteed to be returned by one of the attorneys within twenty-four (24) hours.
- During regular business hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., all telephone calls will be answered by a member of our professional staff who also have extensive experience in all aspects of family law. There are no voicemail or answering machines within business hours.
- We pride ourselves on providing our clients with comprehensive, yet easy to understand explanations through each and every step of the client's case.
Two thirds of our firm's cases originate from client referrals. Which are evidenced by our numerous letters of recommendation that cover our office walls. Interestingly enough, some of these referrals include referrals from previous opposing parties as well as other attorneys throughout the Lehigh Valley.
We have immediate access to experts in all necessary fields related to our practice of domestic law including, but not limited to:
- Real estate appraisers;
- Pension appraisers;
- Personal property appraisers;
- Forensic accountants;
- Psychologists and counselors who provide counseling; or conduct psychological evaluations;
- Attorneys who practice other areas of law such as criminal, civil, bankruptcy law, if deemed appropriate in your particular case.